Welcome to Vinland Strategies
The multi faced nature of the wine business creates a challenge to strategize, optimize and improve the business given its long “production” period, unique products and numerous options available.
The financial impact of what is decided today will only materialize future periods and requires decisions to be carefully considered:
- What will the financial impact be of different grape yield strategies?
- Impact on income and barrel cost should the exchange rate change dramatically?
- How will the product costing be affected by a change in the blend and wood %?
- What is the cash flow and working capital impact of extending or shortening the maturation time of final product?
- Impact of changes in the interest rates on the cash flow of the business?
- Impact of different funding strategies for the business cash flow requirements?
- What is the breakeven point for the business?